Nber Medici announces:
The 2013 Relay for Life of Second Life will be kicking off Team Registration on February 8th. As the Sail for Life group gears up for this season, we are running a “Sail for Life” Graphic contest. The theme for Relay for Life of Second Life this year is “Celebrating 100 Years of Hope.”
Anyone can enter the graphics / logo contest. The guidelines are relatively simple and are listed below. The S4L Committee will judge the entries. The winner and two runners-up will be selected and their names will be publicized to the SL Sailing community.
Logo Contest Rules
1. The graphic should build on the overall Relay Theme of “Celebrating 100 Years of Hope,” but have a sailing motif.
2. Logo Contest entries can be in either JPG or PNG format, and should measure 1024×1024 pixels.
3. Contestants should submit two versions of the same graphic; one in full color (known by graphics professionals as “4-color”) and a second, “spot color” version. For an explanation of these terms, please click here.
5. The text should be clearly visible and readable at a moderate distance.
6. Logo entries should also include both transparent and opaque background versions of the graphic.
7. The American Cancer Society logo may not be used as part of the S4L graphic.
Entries become the property of the Sail for Life committee and will be provided upon request to content providers who want to incorporate the graphic into products that will be sold for the sole benefit of Relay for Life. The submissions will be made electronically, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission is February 15th, 2013.